However, simply investing ‘more’ will not be sufficient. How can investments positively impact long-term global challenges? What changes are needed to let investment work towards sustainability in stead of against it?
Joining the conversation about investing for the long term with our host Glenn van der Burg, this episode's guests include:
- Johan Schot, Professor Global History and Sustainability at Utrecht University and Founder of the Deep Transitions Project
- Diana Velasco, Anthropologist, systems engineer and currently Research Fellow at Ingenio
- Roberta Benedetti del Rio, Sustainability-focused investor and impact consultant
- Friedemann Polzin, Associate Professor at the Utrecht University School of Economics and Member of the Sustainable Finance Lab
- Martijn Klop, Master Student at Utrecht University and co-founder of the Effective Altruism student group