Ever struggled with feelings of unworthiness or immense amounts of shame and guilt? Our guest Jess Robinson was unfortunately all too familiar with those feelings. Having met a lifetime of obstacles and pain, Jess had hit a rock bottom that even she herself thought she would never emerge from. But instead of falling victim to life’s painful circumstances, Jess not only survived but thrived from it all. Tune in to uncover her story, and see how even in the darkest of times, the universe will find a way to put it all together for you one piece at a time. Find out how she turned her life around and learn more about her pursuit of a more fulfilling, conscious life.
KEY POINTS / MAIN TAKEAWAYS:
- Jess’s moment of transformation.
- Jess’s holistic health and wellness journey.
- How the universe places people and opportunities in front of you.
- The importance of being honest and having compassion for yourself.
- The struggles of divorce and parenting.
- Why the thoughts of others do not matter.
- Taking charge of your decisions and your life.
- Embracing your mistakes and imperfections.
- The power of mindfulness practice.
- How to reconnect with yourself.
“If you have a dream in your heart, it's meant to be yours and the universe will help you achieve it. If you can think it, it can happen.”
“I'd rather be full of mistakes and have compassion for myself and continue to be on the path of releasing shame and forgiving myself but living true, than being an actress in my own life.”
PRODUCTS / RESOURCES:
Visit Jess’s website at https://gypsyvida.net/
Follow Wendy on social media and share the love!
Instagram @secondwindwendy - instagram.com/secondwindwendy
Join our private Facebook group "My Second Wind" to connect with other inspiring women who have found their second wind! Visit here: www.facebook.com/groups/698786310776213
Second Wind Podcast is edited by Instapodcasts (visit at www.instapodcasts.com)